PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPost Classifieds upgrade problem

fdwilk1
April 10th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Attempting to upgrade from Classifieds 2.6 to 3.0. at http://www.trmarkablecars.com/ppads/

After uploading all the files, ran upgrade.php and got the following error messages:

Error performing MySQL command: CREATE TABLE ppads_messages ( msgid int( 12 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT , userid int( 12 ) NOT NULL default '0', datestamp int( 15 ) NOT NULL default '0', message mediumtext, status smallint( 1 ) NOT NULL default '0', type enum( 'c', 'f', 'i', 'm', 'r' ) default NULL , product int( 12 ) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY ( msgid ) ) TYPE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin' at line 9

This error is repeated 31 times on different tables.

I re-installed 2.6 so that my site would not be shut down.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Doug Wilkinson

Chuck S
April 10th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Remove this from the sql's in the upgrade file

DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin

fdwilk1
April 10th, 2008, 11:08 AM
I removed the suggested statement.

I now get a series of messages stating:

Error performing MySQL command: ALTER TABLE ppads_invites CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci' at line

Should I remove all of the:

$query[] = "ALTER TABLE {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}admingroups CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci";

statements?

Thanks

Doug

Chuck S
April 10th, 2008, 11:27 AM
you dont need to worry about those statements your done with upgrade things should be fine.

fdwilk1
April 10th, 2008, 11:30 AM
When running http://www.remarkablecars.com/ppads/index.php I get a long list of:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/fdwilk4/remarkablecars.com/ppads/pp-inc.php on line 3577

errors.

Thanks
Doug

Chuck S
April 10th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Did you run all your upgrades and did you upload all the new files?

Your line is not corresponding in that file to a foreach i see in our code.

Upload all files except the configs and pm me an admin login