PDA

View Full Version : Embed Video in Reviewpost

norcalmotocross
April 4th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Is there a way to embed video into Review post? I want to put video on youtube or equivelant and put a thumbnail to play the video where the reviewpost image would usually show?

I can make my own thumbnails so I dont need that support, just the ability to post video.

norcalmotocross
April 4th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Sorry, I should have included some visual aids

http://www.norcalmotocross.com/review.png

Chuck S
April 4th, 2008, 07:06 PM
You can post html in a description if you allow it so you could theoretically do that but you would need to alter your page look etc

norcalmotocross
April 4th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I figured that. I was hoping to put it where the images go. Since we dont allow users to post, do you think there is a big security hole allowing HTML in the descriptions?

Chuck S
April 4th, 2008, 07:17 PM
if only you can post no but yes normally I dont allow html in descriptions reviews etc but customers complained and complained until I added in the ability to do it

norcalmotocross
April 4th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the help. Its not want I wanted to hear, but you dont always get what you want. :)

I was hoping to take video of each location and post the video where the image goes.

I guess I can post thubnails and then post the video in the description.

Thanks for the help

Chuck S
April 4th, 2008, 07:25 PM
You can modify things however you wish. I was merely stating html is never 100 fully secure but if your the only one posting no biggy