View Full Version : Simultane login PhotoPost Pro-vBulletin?

April 4th, 2008, 06:03 PM
As i understand the features, even if we don't use the vB-gallery our visitors will be able to use the same login between PhotPost Pro and vBulletin? Please confirm this for me before making the purchase.

Do I use the same MySQL database as for my vBulletin Forum? Can I separate them for security, not putting both system in danger if one collapse. What is the most standard my to install PhotoPost? In the same server and same database?

Chuck S
April 4th, 2008, 06:04 PM
If you use Photopost Pro and vbulletin yes your users have one login to both products.

April 5th, 2008, 03:42 AM

But how much can you integrate the PhotoPost Pro with vBulletin without using vB-gallery? I can see you're using vBulletin in your demo though to the header and footer. Could I made it that integrated without any coding? Can I also integrate the CSS-style?

Will it also be possible to show "latest picture" or "Random picture" on vBadvanced for example?

What about the installation? Do I use the same MySQL as vBulletin?

Best regards,

Chuck S
April 5th, 2008, 11:36 AM

Yes it loads the header footer style and other little things like you see anything on this site here is a stock photopost no hacking involved

You can show photos on vbadvanced if you make a block or use the mod instructions posted in the mod corner.

You can use the same mysql as vb or a separate database.

April 6th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Thanks for all the help. Now I have bought the application and it looks pretty nice.

Could you please link me to the mod that make it possible to show picture in my vBAdvance? I also like to add theme pictures to every category, as on this site:

Thanks again!

Chuck S
April 6th, 2008, 09:03 PM

that should assist