PDA

View Full Version : SQL file

sumri
March 4th, 2008, 06:52 AM
hi

i've download photopost pro from members site to install it on my server.
but i think SQL file is missing.

Is there something I've missing here?

regards.

Chuck S
March 4th, 2008, 07:44 AM
There are no sql files you would follow the installation instructions and run the install.php file which contains all the required sql queries.

http://www.photopost.com/installphp.html

sumri
March 4th, 2008, 09:20 AM
thanks.

BUT i got thie error message when trying to install photopost pro

====
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@kongsigambar.tinyweb.biz and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.kongsigambar.com Port 80
====

one more thing, do i have to change the values in the config-inc.php if i want to install the program? Or like the user manual said, it all will be done in installation process?

regards.

Chuck S
March 4th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Have you removed the .NEW extentions off the config files?

sumri
March 4th, 2008, 10:22 AM
yup.
i've remove it.

Chuck S
March 4th, 2008, 10:29 AM
You removed it off both config files if so I would suggest you contact your host why PHP is not working on the server and get a clear indication of the exact error since that error is a generic server error and your server error logs will have a detailed report.

Example like on powweb if thats your host you need to enable scripting in the powweb control panel and wait till the servers reload for php to work on the server so all depends on your hosting what the issue is.

sumri
March 4th, 2008, 07:03 PM
thanks.
it works now.

Chuck S
March 4th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Not problem glad to assist let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.