PDA

View Full Version : New Register users

bbhunt
February 24th, 2008, 02:38 PM
I have a problem with new register users not getting the verification email , Most of the ones with this problem is the ones who have a Yahoo email account. I had the check in the spam box and Bulk mail no email. so I created 4 email accounts in yahoo and tried them 3 out of the 4 worked ,It did go to Bulk Mail but I did get them . Is there something I can do on my end to fix this ?

Chuck S
February 24th, 2008, 03:55 PM
There is nothing you can do on your end the emails are sent fine your issue is on the users end and is between them and yahoo. We have no control over how email accounts are translated on isp servers.

bbhunt
February 24th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Thanks Chuck,
I have another question then , Can I add text to the the signup page telling the user if they dont recieve a email to contact me ? If so where would I find this file to add this ?

Chuck S
February 24th, 2008, 05:09 PM
You would edit the registration email string and it is in your language file english.php in the languages subdirectory of our product.

bbhunt
February 25th, 2008, 08:05 AM
You would edit the registration email string and it is in your language file english.php in the languages subdirectory of our product.

I have the text in where I want it , Is there anyway to get the text to be red ?

Chuck S
February 25th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Maybe something like this

<font color=\"red\"> TEXT </font>