PDA

View Full Version : Photopost Pro and Classified Integration.

Cajunle
February 17th, 2008, 05:41 PM
I like to install both products together using one log in wihtout a forum.

Is there a Step procedure on intergrating Classified into Photopost?

1. Should you install in same database or seperate database ok.
2. On the screen for Classified where it ask for using 3rd party should you choose stand alone or use 3rd party.
3. I you use 3rd party integration it shows Photopost on top, but serveal boxs down it ask for you fourm integration for correct url and that where the problems begin.

Any help would be appricated.

Chuck S
February 17th, 2008, 05:59 PM
You can install in the same database or different does not matter. You need to use 3rd party. You select photopost and basically photopost is your forum so you enter the url for photopost as the forum url and the forum table prefix would be pp_ usually as thats a normal photopost prefix. There is no cookie prefix used.

Cajunle
February 17th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the reply. I did everything right except I forgot to put in the "Forums database table prefix for your forum (you may have chosen this initially when you installed your forum - leave blank if none or default):" my pp_. I'm getting old.

Now that is done one more question in the admin section should I set PhotoPost Cookie Domain .yourdomain.com; sets the cookie to be usable across the domain in both photopost and classified?

Chuck S
February 17th, 2008, 07:00 PM
They are installed on the same domain there is no need they both use ppuser and pppass cookies.