PDA

View Full Version : command line

calaf
February 7th, 2008, 07:42 PM
I know I am a numpty, but could someone please tell me exactly where I find a command line so I can type in which mogrify :( the only vague commands I can do in cpanel are cron jobs :confused:

Its not obvious anywhere and even google does not help.

I'm getting a thumbnail error and I know that the Image Magick path is
/usr/bin
or
/usr/local/bin

so do I just change
"/usr/bin/X11/mogrify" to something else?

Chuck S
February 7th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Okay no idea what a numpty is ;) but anyway to use Imagemagick as your image processor in Admin => Edit Config on the mogrify line you place the full path including mogrify on the line where it exists on your server

EXAMPLE

/usr/local/bin/mogrify

You might need to ask your host what the path is and if its installed. If it is not installed then under Admin => Global Options you need to set your image processor to GD2 and then try uploads.

If there is anything else we can do let us know.

calaf
February 7th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Thanks, that worked :)

a numpty is a nice way of saying I'm useless (in this case at anything technical) :D

calaf
February 7th, 2008, 08:08 PM
One other thing, could you aim me at where I can set it to allow users to upload more than one photo at a time please, its after midnight here and my brain is not working very well :rolleyes:

Chuck S
February 7th, 2008, 08:10 PM
After Midnight you have gotta be like in Azores or so. You can in Admin => Upload Options set more file prompts than 1 so users have a few more file prompts.

calaf
February 7th, 2008, 08:17 PM
In London, its 1.20am!!

Will set that then its bedtime.

Thanks for your help

Chuck S
February 7th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Ah yeah you said after midnight so only place I found was Azores Portugal ;)