PDA

View Full Version : Can't get logged in

DTSS
February 4th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Just installed for the first time with Mybb. After the installation the program takes me to the admin login but does not recognize my user name and password from my forum. If i am logged into my forum, shouldn't I be logged into Photopost?

Chuck S
February 4th, 2008, 05:27 PM
How about a url and test login?

DTSS
February 4th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Sure: http://www.innovationaliron.com/photopost/index.php

username: test login
Password: password

Chuck S
February 4th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Yeah they have changed there login we look for cookie mybb and your cookie is mybbuser. You also have your forum cookie to be created only for us on the forum

/artforum/ instead of /

You can send server info admin login etc to support at photopost dot com.

DTSS
February 4th, 2008, 06:20 PM
So you need my server login info to fix it, right?

This is a test forum and not my live forum but the versions are the same so I will need to know how to correct the problem.

Chuck S
February 4th, 2008, 08:20 PM
we need this info to go in and see what is needed to try and rewrite the integration and what it would take to support this newer mybb

DTSS
February 4th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Sent to the support e-mail....

Chuck S
February 4th, 2008, 08:27 PM
no problem thanks

DTSS
February 6th, 2008, 12:51 PM
no problem thanks

Any updates?:)

Chuck S
February 6th, 2008, 12:56 PM
No I am having to install a clean mybb and relook at the integration as noted in my initial reply this could take awhile.

Nineaxis
February 17th, 2008, 02:26 PM
I have the same problem, can't login to PhotoPost with my MyBB credentials.

Thanks

Chuck S
February 17th, 2008, 05:21 PM
We rewrote the integration have you redownloaded photopost and using the current mybb.php file. what version of mybb do you use?

Nineaxis
February 17th, 2008, 11:57 PM
We rewrote the integration have you redownloaded photopost and using the current mybb.php file. what version of mybb do you use?

1.2.12 is the latest, it's what i have. I just purchased another license of Photopost last night, so I should have the latest of all...

Any ideas? Thanks

Chuck S
February 18th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Correct we do not support that version yet but will as soon as the developer updates the download. Basically mybb rewrote their forum authentication from the initial release to a dot 2 release which is strange but anyway a customer reported this in the last week and I rewrote the integration file. We should be updating the download shortly.

Nineaxis
February 18th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Correct we do not support that version yet but will as soon as the developer updates the download. Basically mybb rewrote their forum authentication from the initial release to a dot 2 release which is strange but anyway a customer reported this in the last week and I rewrote the integration file. We should be updating the download shortly.

Thanks. Do you know when this might be? I want to purchase more licenses for other MyBB sites.

Thanks!

Chuck S
February 18th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Probally within the next 48 hours

Nineaxis
February 19th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Probally within the next 48 hours

Thanks

Chuck S
February 19th, 2008, 07:25 PM
No problem just waiting for Michael to update things you can pm me with an email to send a new file to.

Chuck S
February 19th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Michael has updated the build you can grab the new mybb.php file

Nineaxis
February 20th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Michael has updated the build you can grab the new mybb.php file

Thanks, the login works now. However, the stylesheet is moved over, but the header does not appear in PhotoPost... any ideas?

Chuck S
February 20th, 2008, 10:01 PM
we dont pull any headers from mybb you would need to create your headers footers. We list mybb as a forum we integrate the user login and style from.

Nineaxis
February 20th, 2008, 10:02 PM
we dont pull any headers from mybb you would need to create your headers footers. We list mybb as a forum we integrate the user login and style from.

Ok, which templates would I modify for this?

Thanks Chuck!

Chuck S
February 20th, 2008, 10:04 PM
There are no templates. You would link in global options in admin the full server path to a header and footer html file you create. we have example header.htm and footer.htm files in the photopost you can link and then edit through admin and add in whatever html code you wish.

Nineaxis
March 2nd, 2008, 04:27 AM
Chuck,

For MyBB, if a PhotoPost install doesn't use the MyBB stylesheet, but does pass the login credentials just fine, what do you think the problem could be? No errors on the site.

Forum location and everything is properly set from what I can tell.

Thanks.

Nineaxis
March 2nd, 2008, 04:29 AM
Nevermind, found out my "Use Integrated Forum Style" wasn't checked.

Thanks

Chuck S
March 2nd, 2008, 08:24 AM
:)

Usually something simple for sure like that.