PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic: Post Sorting In vBulletin

doc1975
February 4th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Sorry to post this here, but sadly vbulletin.com/org and vbadvanced.com do not have nearly the response time as the forums here at photopost :(

I'm have been unable to solve this issue for the last few hours. When I'm logged in under my admin account, the posts are sorted as I'd like them, oldest post on top, and scroll down to read the most recent replies, the last reply being at the very bottom.

When logged in as a normal registered member, it's quite the opposite, and I cannot figure out how to change it. Even changing the display options at the bottom of the category have no effect.

WHat could be causing this...

http://www.reptilejunction.com/forums

test login:

test01

Thank you.

Chuck S
February 4th, 2008, 10:01 AM
How about trying vbulletin.com as thats the site that provides support for vbulletin. The other two sites have nothing to do with vb product support.

However to answer your question in your vb admin under forums section edit your forums and make sure your default sort order is set to say descending or ascending however you wish for every forum. Looks at your default sort in your profile for posts to see how you have it set and use that in your forum admin side.