PDA

View Full Version : subcategory

andrzej
January 23rd, 2008, 08:39 AM
Hello,

Whether there is a possibility of choice of the category and the subcategory at loading photographs:
I am choosing the make of the car at first in the first window,
I am choosing the model of the car in the second window then,
and I am choosing the year at the end in the third window for the production and I can only here load the photograph.

Regards
Andrzej

Chuck S
January 23rd, 2008, 11:47 AM
Not too sure what your trying to ask other than what the process is but you may define whatever categories you wish and how ever many extra fields you wish per category and then on upload a user can pick the category and when they go to the next page the extra fields for that category will be there for a user to answer.

andrzej
January 23rd, 2008, 08:18 PM
I have 16 categories, next 300 subcategories, and at the end of 1000 subcategories where it is only possible here to load photographs.
If I paste on to do so that a position doesn't need to rewind thousands at loading the photograph.
I would like to choose the category at first, next subcategory, next next subcategory and to load photographs here.
For example: I am choosing the make of the car in the first field, I have the possibility of choice of the model next (in the next window), and I am taking the year out from the list in the next window for the production and I can only here load the photograph.

Thanks

Chuck S
January 23rd, 2008, 10:11 PM
I have explained above how our process works you can try uploading a photo to our gallery. You pick a category and upload a photo to it. Those categories can have extra fields. You can define how every many categories you wish at whatever level and define which usergroups can upload to them and which contain thumbs etc.

Familiarize yourself with the upload process so we can better assist you.