PDA

View Full Version : Programmer Support for Customizations

confusedxx
January 14th, 2008, 05:06 AM
Hi there,

I am looking to buy Photopost Classifieds and use that for my store front.

I want a couple small changes to be made that will most likely need to be coded. I would also need to customize the template, etc.

Where can I find a list of developers familiar with Photopost Classifieds for template changes and custom development coding to the product? It seems there are not that many out on scriptlance that know the product so well. :confused:

Chuck S
January 14th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Depending on what you need done and the time involved you can email me at chuck@photopost.com. I try and do some small things as time permits outside supporting the products etc.

confusedxx
January 18th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Depending on what you need done and the time involved you can email me at chuck@photopost.com. I try and do some small things as time permits outside supporting the products etc.

Hi Chuck,

I sent the details to you on Wednesday, Jan 16. Have you had a chance to look into it?

Chuck S
January 18th, 2008, 08:58 AM
I did not recieve anything from anyone on customization this week that I am aware of.

confusedxx
January 21st, 2008, 03:14 AM
I did not recieve anything from anyone on customization this week that I am aware of.

Hi Chuck,

I just sent you an email with the customization requests. Please let me know if you do not receive it. :)

Chuck S
January 21st, 2008, 10:14 AM
Please let me know what email to be looking for thanks so I can check spam filters and such.

confusedxx
January 22nd, 2008, 11:37 AM
Hello Chuck

The email should be coming from kris****@ gmail . com

Thanks for looking into this. Just to let you know, I sent it to the support at photopost address over a week ago as well and I have not heard back from them either.

Chuck S
January 22nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Okay well since you did not post the true email here I had to search through my spam filter but eventually found it

confusedxx
January 28th, 2008, 09:03 AM
thanks Chuck.

Please let me know when you have had a look at the things I am looking to do and what you think it will take to realize them.

Kind regards

Chuck S
January 28th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Not a problem busy around here when I have a change to put out my thoughts I will send you a reply probally next couple of days.

confusedxx
February 27th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Hi chuck,

I never got a response to if you are available to make the changes and what it would cost. Maybe my emails to you are still hitting your spam? Can you update me on this?

Chuck S
February 27th, 2008, 10:40 AM
You would have to remind me on what the email was but right now I am in full mode in coding a new Classifieds version so I am not available at the moment.

confusedxx
February 28th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Ok I understand you are busy. Are there other coders out there that can make paypal integration enhancements to the classifieds software? Is the php code open or encrypted?

Chuck S
February 28th, 2008, 02:45 PM
why not use the 3.0 classifieds?

confusedxx
February 29th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Hello Chuck,

I may indeed find all my needs are met by version 3.0. I did not know you are so close to a launch date. Secondly, I have not yet seen any functional specifications for v3.0 when I looked at the main site http://www.photopost.com/class/

Can you tell me about the functions you are putting into v3 and when you will be releasing it?

Chuck S
February 29th, 2008, 06:53 AM
There is an announcement in the announcements forum and the classifeds beta forums ;)