PDA

View Full Version : What do I do with this?

jpbryan
January 9th, 2008, 11:04 AM
O.K., I installed PhotoPost Pro to intergrate with Vbulletin 3.6.8.. All seemed to go well.

The instructions sent me to home/mydomain.com/vbforum/adm-index.php.. Then I am asked this; /path/to/php/header.htm and /path/to/php/footer.htm So what "header" and "footer" htm do I point to, and also there is no link in Vbulletin to get to PhotoPost and vice-versa???

I also can get right into the configuration panel in PhotoPost without a username or password. Should that be allowed?

Help Please??

Chuck S
January 9th, 2008, 11:09 AM
If your using the vbulletin enhanced integration those are options you do not use as header footer are for photopost non vb3 where we use our own header.

Now as far as getting into admin panel as long as the license number is correct in our config and you correct your cookies in vb and photopost to be this you should not have to login twice.

cookie path /

cookie prefix bb

cookie domain .domain.com

As far as links to forum photopost etc you can edit your vbulletin navbar template and place links directly in there like so

<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="http://www.domain.com/photopost/index.php">Photo Gallery</a></td>

jpbryan
January 9th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Thank you very much... Now I am getting this when I try to get to PhotoPost from Vbulletin..

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/allendal/public_html/vbforum/photopost/header-inc.php on line 52

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/allendal/public_html/vbforum/photopost/header-inc.php on line 53

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/allendal/public_html/vbforum/photopost/header-inc.php on line 53

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/allendal/public_html/vbforum/photopost/header-inc.php on line 53

Any Ideas?

All help is appreciated...

Chuck S
January 9th, 2008, 01:16 PM
On last step of install the wrong path to vb was entered. FTP to your site and on the $vbpath line enter the correct server path to vb and you will be fine.

jpbryan
January 9th, 2008, 02:17 PM
When trying to up load photos to the gallery, all goes well, then I get Unable to move file [/var/tmp/phpXSoykC] [/home/allendal/public_html/vbforum/photopost/uploads/1/county_dvd_11_.jpg]

What does this mean, and how do I fix it. I have tried all I know how to do.. And seriously, I am sorry to bother you so much...

jpbryan
January 9th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Never mind.. I found my problem... PERMISSIONS!!!

Thanks

Chuck S
January 9th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Not a problem have a good evening.