PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of buying photopost for vbulletin, some questions.

MikeH2911
December 11th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Hi,

I have a vbulletin forum site and am wanting to add a gallery. I have a few questions.

Will the gallery be of a similar style to the forum once I've added it? I've read a lot about photopost not having vbulletin template support and was wondering if that would be a factor. I've not got much customised in my vbulletin templates but would prefer not to have to mess around with that too much.
I want the gallery to be available to one specific usergroup that pays a subscription and invisible to everyone else. Is this possible? If so how easy is it to accomplish?
I have vBadvanced installed as a content management system for the front page of the website. Will I be able to add links to the gallery on here? Again viewable only by the subscription usergroup?

Thanks

Mike

MikeH2911
December 11th, 2007, 02:34 PM
I forgot, one other question. Will I be able to use photopost to manage video content in addition to still pics?

Mike

Chuck S
December 11th, 2007, 02:59 PM
* Will the gallery be of a similar style to the forum once I've added it? I've read a lot about photopost not having vbulletin template support and was wondering if that would be a factor. I've not got much customised in my vbulletin templates but would prefer not to have to mess around with that too much.

Photopost is a separate application and we integrate with vb in the manner of user integration and header footer stylesheet. Here are some examples

http://www.photopost.com/action/index.php?cat_id=5

* I want the gallery to be available to one specific usergroup that pays a subscription and invisible to everyone else. Is this possible? If so how easy is it to accomplish?

Yes you may set permissions based on usergroups within our software

* I have vBadvanced installed as a content management system for the front page of the website. Will I be able to add links to the gallery on here? Again viewable only by the subscription usergroup?

If you use the proper vbulletin coding to show a link based on usergroup in vb surely you can do so.

MikeH2911
December 12th, 2007, 08:28 PM
I can't access the support forums even though I've purchased a license, any idea why?

Mike

Chuck S
December 12th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Your a verified customer you should be fine.