PDA

View Full Version : classifieds ads and my site frontpage

selsarac
December 8th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Hello dear Chuck,
I am using yours photopost random photo code in my joomla frontpage like modul. and I very happy.thank you.

I want to purchase classifieds ads.

but

I want to use yours classifieds ads with some features in my site frontpage. you can see to my site bahcesel.com frontpage in action photopost random ads.
is this possible? random classifieds and recent classifieds in joomla frontpage..

Thank you...

Chuck S
December 9th, 2007, 09:34 AM
You can check the mod corner forums as well to see if there is a random ads block that might work for you. I have never used Joomla personally.

selsarac
December 18th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Dear chuck please to care me! I checked to yours the mod corner forums. I dont find it.
I want to purchase yours classifieds ads.

joomla no problem. I need to see, my site's random ads in any new html or php page. I can carry to joomla frontpage.

Chuck S
December 18th, 2007, 04:46 PM
What I am saying is we cant control what appears outside of our application. Sure there are random blocks for various things in the mod forums you would need to alter of code something to work with joomla no doubt.

selsarac
December 18th, 2007, 05:02 PM
thank you Dear chuck,

I am waiting purchase until I Find

Chuck S
December 18th, 2007, 08:07 PM
As stated this may be something you need to write yourself. We offer no support on 3rd party code hacks.