PDA

View Full Version : Problem

esperone
December 3rd, 2007, 09:43 PM
Hi,

I have a problem viewing the private forums. I have bought photopost pro but when i try to enter my email address i used to purchase photopost, i get a message saying that that email address is already registered.

So i go to the lost password page and type my registered email address to recieve my password. Problem is that i don't recieve that email.

I have tried this several times but no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help

Chuck S
December 4th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Your problem looks to have nothing to do with confirming an account or logging in as I show your a registered user on the forum. However your issue is you are not a verified customer. I suspect this would assist you in becoming a verified customer. Your using the wrong email for your account. So if you would like to be verified please follow this post.

http://www.photopost.com/forum/announcement.php?f=64

esperone
December 8th, 2007, 04:22 AM
Hi chuck,

I realise im using the wrong email for my account but i have signed up for a different account using my verified email address and i have forgotten the details for that account.

I have gone to the forgotton password form and entered my customer email which i used when i purchased photopost and waited for the email to come but it has been almost a week and it still has not arrived.

Is there a chance you could take a look for me and see if i have already set up a different forum account using my verified customer email address?

My verified customer email address is: admin[at]repshare.net

thanks,

John

Chuck S
December 8th, 2007, 11:57 AM
The user registered with that email is jstep and he is a verified customer.

esperone
December 9th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Is there any way you guys could email me my password for that account to my verified email address: admin[at]repshare.net because i have tried repeatedly to get my password sent by the forgotten password form and it doesn't come? I have also checked the spam box and it isn't in there either.

thanks for your time,

John

Chuck S
December 9th, 2007, 04:25 PM
which password is this for a forum user? I cant email passwords on forum accounts. If you email us at support@photopost.com with a password you want to set for jstep i can set that for you but the email issue has to be on your spam fiter end or your isp. I know our forum email works since I get notified of every post here on this forum.

esperone
December 9th, 2007, 04:45 PM
ok. thanks for your help chuck