PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPost - VB 3.7.0 some question

fulvio
November 25th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Hi My name's Fulvio I came from Italy, ans I'm so sorry for my terrible english. I have to improve it, I'm not very well with this language, but with Italian too :-)

I'd like to buy photoPost , many people indicate your product like the best one ....

Some question:

1- in few days come out the new vb 3.7.0 one important skill is that everyone can ad in profile a personal photo gallery. there is a compatibility between PP and VB and can they share the personal gallery make on profile?

2- Every skin for VB are compatible whit PP?

3- PP use the same database whit VB or there is a bridge to exchange the information?

4- sorry but I don't understand the difference beetwen the product you have,
PhotoPost PHP Pro Gallery Software
PhotoPost Classified Listings Software
ReviewPost User Reviews Software

sorry but my english understanding is poor

5 - VBseo mod rewrite can rewrite the url for PP or you have another method?

6- You give to me the psd for icon? naturally I have to translate in my language for example the icon POST REPLY i have to put RISPONDI

Thanks and sorry for all my question and for my confuse write :-)

Ciao e buon lavoro
Bye and good work

Fulvio

touba
November 25th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Hi My name's Fulvio I came from Italy, ans I'm so sorry for my terrible english. I have to improve it, I'm not very well with this language, but with Italian too :-)

I'd like to buy photoPost , many people indicate your product like the best one ....

Some question:

1- in few days come out the new vb 3.7.0 one important skill is that everyone can ad in profile a personal photo gallery. there is a compatibility between PP and VB and can they share the personal gallery make on profile?

i don't know :p

2- Every skin for VB are compatible whit PP?

i think yes

3- PP use the same database whit VB or there is a bridge to exchange the information?

you can use an other database for PP... as you like

4- sorry but I don't understand the difference beetwen the product you have,
PhotoPost PHP Pro Gallery Software
PhotoPost Classified Listings Software
ReviewPost User Reviews Software

Photopost Pro is a gallery
Reviewpost provide to your user a module to upload some products ang give opinion and rating
Classifieds is ads : i sell a car, i buy a pc, etc...

sorry but my english understanding is poor

mine is a same... :D

5 - VBseo mod rewrite can rewrite the url for PP or you have another method?

vBSEO can't rewrite PP Url's

6- You give to me the psd for icon? naturally I have to translate in my language for example the icon POST REPLY i have to put RISPONDI

i don't know :D
but if it's possible i want them too

Thanks and sorry for all my question and for my confuse write :-)

Ciao e buon lavoro
Bye and good work

Fulvio

ciao ! ;)

Chuck S
November 25th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Okay think touba answered everything except the first thing.

The new vb profile thing and photopost are two separate things. we integrate with the forum style header footer and user login aside from that vbulletin and photopost are separate applications. vb's thing is a profile enhancement. Photopost pro is a full featured gallery application.

lifeinitaly
November 25th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Hi Fulvio
I use photopost and reviewpost on my website about Italy.
Se c'e' qualche risposta che non capisci fammelo sapere. Io sono contento con i prodotti photopost
Ciao
Paolo

JLuerken
November 26th, 2007, 03:35 AM
vBSEO can't rewrite PP Url's

It can but its not so easy :D

fulvio
November 26th, 2007, 04:07 AM
i don't know :p .....

ciao ! ;)

Grazie Touba, sei stato molto gentile
Thanks you was very kinde

Okay think touba answered everything except the first thing.

The new vb profile thing and photopost are two separate things. we integrate with the forum style header footer and user login aside from that vbulletin and photopost are separate applications. vb's thing is a profile enhancement. Photopost pro is a full featured gallery application.

Integration is don't use a same user database?
if there are different in skin isn't a big problem the important is that i can share the same profile of users.

Thanks Chuck

Hi Fulvio
I use photopost and reviewpost on my website about Italy.
Se c'e' qualche risposta che non capisci fammelo sapere. Io sono contento con i prodotti photopost
Ciao
Paolo

sorry for this post that in few people can understand ...
sorry

Grazie paolo, sei molto gentile, ho visto il tuo sito, fico .-)))
quindi per capirci reviewpost un sistema per far votare e rispondere alle foto? mentre photopost solo una gallery?

nn ho ben compreso al differenza tra i due prodotti. e se voglio rewiew devo comprare anche phopost o sono svincolati?

Grazie paolo

It can but its not so easy :D

I send you some packs of hand made pasta, son bottle of red wine and olive oil, all made by my uncle :-)
and I can add my sister :-)))))))

I'm joke, where I can take information about the method for rewrite?

Thanks....

Thanks to all

Chuck S
November 26th, 2007, 08:27 AM
You can install Photopost in a separate database and input the user database info for vb in that portion of the config settings. Skins are easy you just need to ensure you use full urls to the images when showing a style over an external application that does not exist in your forums structure.

lifeinitaly
November 26th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Sorry for the italian that will follow -

>Grazie paolo, sei molto gentile, ho visto il tuo sito, fico .-)))
>quindi per capirci reviewpost è un sistema per far votare e rispondere alle foto? >mentre photopost è solo una gallery?

>nn ho ben compreso al differenza tra i due prodotti. e se voglio rewiew devo >comprare anche phopost o sono svincolati?

No per votare sulle foto basta photopost - review post e' per fare recensioni di cose : ad esempio se vai su food
http://my.lifeinitaly.com/food/
uso review post per fare recensioni del cibo - Ma tu cosa devo fare - Solo per fare gallerie fotografiche photopost funziona molto bene - Puoi sempre iscrivirti sul mio sito ed inserire un paio di foto dell' Italia per provare -

Fammi sapere
Paolo

lifeinitaly
November 26th, 2007, 09:44 AM
For Chuck
Hi Chuck -
I just noticed that 2 of the examples on the reviewpost home page do not work .... If you would like to use my website as an example I promise I will clean up the look B=0 ( the below link uses review post )
http://my.lifeinitaly.com/food/

Paolo