PDA

View Full Version : Stylesheet Reference?

doc1975
November 7th, 2007, 08:13 AM
I was wondering, is there a reference available that indicates what's what for use in editing stylesheets? That way I know ahead of time if I change a particular color, what exactly is being changed on the website itself, instead of having to go through each one in a trial and error basis... thank you. I hope this was clear enough to understand... basically looking for a "guide" so that I know what exactly i'm changing when editing the stylesheets... :confused:

Also, will I have the ability to disable the comments feature in classifieds?

Also, would I have the ability to set the expiration timeframe for all posted advertisements for 30 days by default, removing the option for the member to set their own?

Also, I see a section that allows people to advertise their photopost photo gallery websites, why is there not the same option for others that want to share their classifieds sites? This would allow us, potential customers, the chance to see this script in action...

doc1975
November 8th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Hello, hello, hello, hello... anyone there???

Chuck S
November 8th, 2007, 09:51 AM
No there is no stylesheet guide posted on this site.

doc1975
November 8th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Also, will I have the ability to disable the comments feature in classifieds?

Would I have the ability to set the expiration timeframe for all posted advertisements for 30 days by default, removing the option for the member to set their own?

I see a section that allows people to advertise their photopost photo gallery websites, why is there not the same option for others that want to share their classifieds sites? This would allow us, potential customers, the chance to see this script in action...

You answered my question on the stylesheets reference, but what about the others?

Chuck S
November 8th, 2007, 01:26 PM
1. yes

2. yes if you edit the templates and remove the durations you do not wish

3. There is

http://www.photopost.com/action