PDA

View Full Version : Can Photopost Class do this?

confusedxx
October 28th, 2007, 06:23 AM
I have seen photopost classifieds in use here:
http://www.constrictors.com/Available/showproduct.php?product=322&sort=2&cat=31&page=1

I like how it seems to work but I need to have a slightly different option. In addition to the integrated paypal to buy the item, can I make an additional option to reserve the items for 25% deposit? This is needed because by me most people will only pick up their item several months later and I want to let customers reserve items, but commit to paying by making a small deposit.B=0

Secondly, is it possible to have a fixed fee for customers who need the item shipped and to let them select a check box for shipping required? :)

Chuck S
October 28th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Neither of those options are available without you modifying the program to achieve such options.

confusedxx
October 29th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Neither of those options are available without you modifying the program to achieve such options.

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the reply. How much would you charge to modify the program to enable me to accept deposits to reserve items? Is there a list of approved developers who can make such modifications?