PDA

View Full Version : Import from vB Image Host Version 1.0.0 ??

PossumX
October 27th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Is it possible to import the images on the above into Photopost? I have a good number, and want to purchase PhotoPost and use only one gallery. Currently running vB 3.6.8 PL1

Chuck S
October 27th, 2007, 11:05 PM
I personally have never heard of that specific gallery and sorry there is no import script for such a product currently.

PossumX
October 28th, 2007, 08:32 AM
I am a bit surprised you never heard of it, as it has been an available mod from vbulletin.org since 3.5.x, but the fact remains, nothing I can do. Too bad. :(

Appreciated. :cool:

Chuck S
October 28th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Well I do not specifically go surfing vbulletin modifications. You could depending on their file structure bulkupload entire directories of images into Photopost using the bulk upload interface. Not an import but a faster way to transfer images.

Have a great weekend and if I can answer any more questions let me know.

PossumX
October 30th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Where is the Bulk Upload interface? I am looking at my admin panel, and maybe I am blind, or just tired.

Chuck S
October 31st, 2007, 10:44 AM
On the upload page you can select to skip upload and process files in a directory and in admin bulk options on upload there is a line where you can specify the server path to the directory where the images are to process them.