PDA

View Full Version : language and styles related questions

Beyond Reality
October 22nd, 2007, 03:37 AM
Good Day Gents,

I have some questions regarding Photopost Pro.

1-If I choose the user authentication database to be a VB3 user system, would I be able to create usergroups withen the pp and move the users among these usergroups?.

2-I found that one of the language you supported is ARABIC, is it also supported in the control panel or I have to do it myself and which files to modify to make the control panel arabic?

3-Arabic language is "right to left" language, but I have seen some sites that uses photopost pro with arabic language but the direction of the layout is still "left to right"... how I can acheive that "right to left"?

4- I have seen some sites with really creative styles... would you provide us with other styles/themes other that the default one so that we can modify it to fullfill our needs?

I may have other questions later on, so I hope that you'll be patient with my questions.

Best Regards,
Ali

Beyond Reality
October 22nd, 2007, 10:33 AM
5- Do you have a bulk prices, or reseller account?

Chuck S
October 22nd, 2007, 11:29 AM
We do have bulk pricing you can inquire at sales@photopost.com

1. You can set permissions in photopost usergroups based on what evergroups they are in but any user management takes place in the forum.

2. The languages are only front end not back end.

3. The direction is rtl fine you may need to edit templates and change your align statements from left to right.

4. If your talking vbulletin styles you would need to find sites that sell vb styles. We do not sell vbulletin forum stylesheets.

Beyond Reality
October 22nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
4. If your talking vbulletin styles you would need to find sites that sell vb styles. We do not sell vbulletin forum stylesheets.

Thank you Chunk for you reply

what I mean by styles the styles for photopost pro stand alone.

Best Regards,
Ali