PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading from vbadvanced.

ballpnet
October 16th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Greetings,

I'm looking to upgrade my community to the newest version of photopost. I'm currently running vBadvanced Gallery v1.0.1 on vbulletin 3.0.x and vbportal 3.0.x. I will be upgrading vbulletin and vbportal to their new versions respectfully as well. I need to know if photopost will be compatible with these and I would also like some good directions on how to upgrade. Thanks for your time.:D

Chuck S
October 16th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Hello All you need to do is download from the respective companies the proper upgrades and upgrade each product. For you if you upgrade to vbulletin 3.6 you want to download photopost vbgallery 2.3 and run the upgrade script thats it you will be fine it is a really easy process.

ballpnet
October 16th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Hello All you need to do is download from the respective companies the proper upgrades and upgrade each product. For you if you upgrade to vbulletin 3.6 you want to download photopost vbgallery 2.3 and run the upgrade script thats it you will be fine it is a really easy process.

Sweet! Where do I purchase photopost vbgallery 2.3? When I visit the "Buy PhotoPost" link, I'm only seeing PhotoPost Pro. Thank you again for your time.