PDA

View Full Version : Hats Off!

StuntfactoryX
October 6th, 2007, 04:20 AM
last night i paypaled photopost 139.00 for a subscription. i previously had 2 expired subsciptions and i did not relieze that u can renew. the next day i recieved this email from them.

Thank you for your order! Just checking...there are already 2 existing
PhotoPost Pro licenses designated www.me.com in the
database--License #XXXXX and #XXXXX. Do you need another license for a new gallery, or did you just need to renew your Member's Area Access for one or both to download/upgrade?

so i relized i could renew both much cheaper than buying another license. so i returned a email stating that i would like to renew. few hours later....

The Member’s Area Access for both PhotoPost Pro License #xxxxx and #xxxxx has been renewed. We’ve issued a partial refund to your PayPal account of $79 ($129 - $25 - $25 = $79). Each renewal is still 25% off the regular $39 price until midnight tonight.

Regards,
Customer Service

along w/ a 79.00 credit to my paypal. thats customer service and honesty. above and beyond my expectations. thanks photopost!

Chuck S
October 6th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Thanks yeah I just consider that honestly and common courtesy. I am glad your experience was a positive one. Thanks for the compliment and if you should need anything else let us know.