PDA

View Full Version : Does Photopost run standalone...?

theMusicMan
September 10th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Hi

I want to set up a Gallery site to host (obviously) my images etc, however I don't want to have this connected to any forum such as vB etc. Does Photopost run on it's own... without anything else running...?

Also - if so, are there a selection of styles available that I could look at?

Many thanks

amichan
September 10th, 2007, 03:04 PM
I think if I read my emails correctly it will but I could be wrong.

Chuck S
September 10th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Yes Photopost can be installed and ran as a standalone gallery. If there is anything else we can answer let us know.

theMusicMan
September 10th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks Chuck... my bad actually, I guess I should have read the information pages as it clearly states this on there... sorry.

However - are there any styles/templates available for Photopost in addition to the standard (incidentally - what is the standard as standalone??) running as a stand alone app...? I don't really want to add it to my vB installation as if I choose Photopost it's for a totally separate www site.

I am currently using Zenfolio as my temporary solution and want to move to my own gallery script - but not if there are no templates or additional styles available.

ta

Chuck S
September 10th, 2007, 07:19 PM
There are like 12 different styles included in Photopost and you may edit the templates or styles via the admin panel of Photopost. You may see photopost in many different states here

http://www.photopost.com/action