PDA

View Full Version : Priority Support for a fee ?

lifeinitaly
September 8th, 2007, 02:49 PM
I know that I did place too many questions lately but my last one was not answerwed:
http://www.photopost.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133208

I cannot blame the support here since it has always been good and I am probably asking too many questions. ( I could explain why but I cannot make this post too long )

Maybe a good idea for the custumers and Photopost (reviewpost etc ) would be to have priority support for a yearly fee. I have priority support with my Internet hosting provider and with vbulletin and I must say I am extremely happy with the return on the investment.
I am a programmer but new to php / linux etc so most of time my mistake are a trailing slash / bad syntax or so and a 1 minute support could save hours.

Paolo

Chuck S
September 8th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Okay well that was only yesterday. Yes support here is usually pretty fast but posts do get misseen occassionally as well as it may take longer for a response on the weekend.

Priority Support is a nice idea currently we are a small company we currently do not have the number of employees to handle such a idea.

lifeinitaly
September 8th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Chuck
Considering I had to change 3 times hosting after the firts installation in the last 3 months and you answered all the questions including those on add-ons the support has been excellent. If I compare photopost funtionality and features to what I had before ( database in asp I wrote myself ..) it is a dream come true !

I would definately be happy to pay for priority support for this product which is becoming essential to my business.

Thanks
Paolo