PDA

View Full Version : Can't find Headertags file

wingnut1
September 3rd, 2007, 03:51 PM
Hi folks. I had the upgrade to the latest version last week. I need to edit the header tag to put a link to my forum again, but the Headertag field in the Global Options is blank and I can't find it to type the path to it. Any suggestions as to where I might find it please? Thanks in advance.

Chuck S
September 3rd, 2007, 05:29 PM
well you place whatever server path in there to whatever html file you have made to load. I would not know what to tell you the path is

wingnut1
September 4th, 2007, 06:22 AM
I don't have a file there Chuck. Before the upgrade, I had a link "Back to forum" in the bar that says;

Admin · Home · Search · Profile · Upload Photos

but now it's gone since the upgrade and I can't remember how I had the link there in the first place as it's been at least a year since I did it.

Chuck S
September 4th, 2007, 07:58 AM
we dont have a headtags file which is why I said I cant tell you anything since you need to make any file called that

If you want to add a link to the menubar you can edit your menubar and place a link in there to your forum

wingnut1
September 4th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks Chuck, I remember now. It was the menubar that I added the link to. You just jogged my memory.

Chuck S
September 4th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Yeppers thats an easy one straight html link there

wingnut1
September 5th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Forgot to say in my last post that it's up and working.

Chuck S
September 5th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Not a problem buddy enjoy your day