PDA

View Full Version : Problems Uploading Photos

Luella
August 24th, 2007, 06:23 PM
I paid for the installation for the latest upgrade for Photo Post. Today is the first time that I tried to upload pictures since the latest upgrade. Here is the message error I get:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 100x75 -quality 70 -geometry 100x75 -unsharp 10 '/home/widebert/public_html/gallery/data/605/thumbs/100_1752_Large_e-mail_view.jpg'

Could someone please help me solve this problem? Photo post has been integrated into my message board at http://www.wideberthasmessageboard.com. I am trying to upload pictures to a Catagory called "Quilts and Paintings by Helen"

Thank you,
Luella

Chuck S
August 24th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Try setting your processor in global options in admin to GD2

Luella
August 24th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Is there anyway that you could please do this for me? I have absolutely no idea how to do this.

I just tried uploading a single photo at a time and the message I received is as follows:

Warning: copy(/home/widebert/public_html/gallery/data/605/painting_bird_paradise_2_Large_e-mail_view.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /gallery/uploadphoto.php on line 679

Warning: getimagesize(/home/widebert/public_html/gallery/data/605/painting_bird_paradise_2_Large_e-mail_view.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /gallery/image-inc.php on line 250

Warning: Division by zero in /gallery/image-inc.php on line 295

Warning: copy(/home/widebert/public_html/gallery/data/605/painting_bird_paradise_2_Large_e-mail_view.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /gallery/image-inc.php on line 305

According to my emails, the latest Photo Post upgrade you did for me occured in June, 2007. The order number is Order 15329 from catalog techimo.

Thank you,
Luella

Chuck S
August 24th, 2007, 09:17 PM
exactly none of any service contracts with you are recent any work we performed has been done months ago as stated

I uploaded fine as you

http://www.wideberthasmessageboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1081&cat=500

Luella
August 24th, 2007, 11:31 PM
As I mentioned in my previous email the latest upgrade to Photo Post was done in June, 2007 which is two months ago.

I do not understand the error messages I am receiving when I try to upload pictures to Photo Post. Since you mentioned that you could upload using my name I tried again and got the same error messages as follow:

Warning: copy(/home/widebert/public_html/gallery/data/605/painting_bird_paradise_2_Large_e-mail_view.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /gallery/uploadphoto.php on line 679

Warning: getimagesize(/home/widebert/public_html/gallery/data/605/painting_bird_paradise_2_Large_e-mail_view.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /gallery/image-inc.php on line 250

Warning: Division by zero in /gallery/image-inc.php on line 295

Warning: copy(/home/widebert/public_html/gallery/data/605/painting_bird_paradise_2_Large_e-mail_view.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /gallery/image-inc.php on line 305

and:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 100x75 -quality 70 -geometry 100x75 -unsharp 10 '/home/widebert/public_html/gallery/data/605/thumbs/100_1752_Large_e-mail_view.jpg' .

When I tried to log into Photo Post Classifieds I get the following error message:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user: 'widebert_bertha5@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /classifieds/pp-inc.php on line 188
I cannot connect to the Members database. [].

Could you please let me know how much it would cost me to re-install both of these products so that my members and I can use them again?

Thank you kindly,
Luella

Chuck S
August 25th, 2007, 10:05 AM
I Think we have answered these questions already thanks.

Luella
August 25th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Not sure where or when these questions were answered but I will have to take your word for it. You may be able to upload pictures using my name on my Photo site but I am not able to do it. This leaves me with two options; find another Photo software package that integrates with Vbulletin or spend more money on another Photo Post installation. Since I have invested too much time and money on Vbulletin and Photo Post I will be ordering another upgrade.

I think we have a different concept of time. June, 2007 to August 2007 relates as two months to me; apparently you consider it to be a much longer period of time since your reply states and I quote, "exactly none of any service contracts with you are recent any work we performed has been done months ago as stated."

The order to reinstall Photo Post will be sent on Monday.

Thank you,
Luella

Chuck S
August 25th, 2007, 09:27 PM
I do not think a Photopost upgrade performed two months ago is recent and an upgrade does not pertain to any server issues with Imagemagick. So I dont think those services pertain to these issues and are work that has been finished for months

I dont know why you would order an upgrade for Photopost since it works properly. People are uploading to it without issue and I just uploaded as you fine as I showed earlier

http://www.wideberthasmessageboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1082&cat=500

So why would you order an upgrade? The only thing you need is an install for classifieds for your other issue

Luella
August 26th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Thank you for fixing the Photo Post site. Late last night the error messages disappeared and I was able to upload pictures again.

Thank you,
Luella

Chuck S
August 26th, 2007, 12:34 PM
The error was fixed as soon as you set your processor to GD2 a few days ago