PDA

View Full Version : Move and an Upgrade

steve worcester
August 23rd, 2007, 11:47 PM
We moved our vBulletin and Photopost to new servers. Got the databased moved and imported. Got vBulletin upgraded and it is running.

I uploaded a new version of Photopost and edited the confic-inc and config-int files, and went to do an upgrade. got this far

http://www.aawforum.org/photopost/upgrade.php?upgrade=485&step=1

Warning: main(/photopost/languages/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a/a/w/aawforum/html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 176

Warning: main(/photopost/languages/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a/a/w/aawforum/html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 176

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/photopost/languages/english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/a/a/w/aawforum/html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 176

I am sure it is the old configs (4.7j) hanging out, but I can't open the admincp to edit the paths. If I try to open the admin by using

http://www.aawforum.org/photopost/adm-index.php

I get the same line 176 error

Chuck S
August 24th, 2007, 10:16 AM
You replaced your config file without filing in the correct server path to photopost on the $PP_PATH line

steve worcester
August 24th, 2007, 01:01 PM
You replaced your config file without filing in the correct server path to photopost on the $PP_PATH line

The photopost directory (photopost) is right off the root, I have tried "./photopost" and "/photopost" and "photopost". What syntax should I be using?

Chuck S
August 24th, 2007, 01:48 PM
$PP_PATH = "/home/content/a/a/w/aawforum/html/photopost";

steve worcester
August 24th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Same error (below)
(Can I ask a dumb question?) even though I changed the directory for vbulletin and photopost, but there is no html directory off of the root. (I guess I don't understand the syntax, not unusual)

Warning: main(/home/content/a/a/w/aawforum/html/photopost/languages/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a/a/w/aawforum/html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 176

Warning: main(/home/content/a/a/w/aawforum/html/photopost/languages/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a/a/w/aawforum/html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 176

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/content/a/a/w/aawforum/html/photopost/languages/english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/a/a/w/aawforum/html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 176

Chuck S
August 24th, 2007, 04:19 PM
well that has the correct path that tells me your language file does not exist on the new server make sure to copy your entire photopost files to the new server

mttetpon
August 27th, 2007, 09:17 AM
I am getting the same error. I checked my config-int file and made the change you suggested. I am still getting the same error.

My hosting service swithched the servers we were on so this is not due to an upgrade. I did make the database name changes in my config-inc.

Any other suggestions?

Chuck S
August 27th, 2007, 10:07 AM
If it is just a move follow this

http://www.photopost.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130048