PDA

View Full Version : Help please

tjcdesigns
August 20th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Hi, I really need some help please - I have emailed support 5 times now and not had a reply and my photopost has been down over a week!!!

This is the message I get - Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'tjcdesig_traci'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /gallery/pp-inc.php on line 185
I cannot connect to the PhotoPost database. [$php_errormsg] I cannot find out how to access the photopost backend to rectify it though - I think it changed because I changed the password to yes instread of no
Can anyone help me?

Thanks x

Chuck S
August 20th, 2007, 12:29 PM
We dont see any emails from you in our system here

You have changed your mysql information. You need to do one of two things

1. edit your photopost config-inc.php file and change the mysql info to the proper information

OR

2. Go to your sites control panel and change the password for mysql back to what it was.

tjcdesigns
August 20th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Thank you so much - how do I get into my control panel to edit the password back?

Chuck S
August 20th, 2007, 08:58 PM
I was talking about your webhosting control panel so I would not know that sign in

tjcdesigns
August 21st, 2007, 03:31 AM
Hi Chuck,

Umm I can log in to that and have done so and have also done into the mysql but cannot find out how to change anything - will I need to contact them regarding this?

Once again thank you so muuch for your help as it has been driving me Crazy trying to work it out!

Chuck S
August 21st, 2007, 09:49 AM
It is like this my friend. You have changed your mysql information.

You either need to login to your hosting control panel and change the password back to whats in your photopost configs so we can access the database or update your config-inc.php file with the proper mysql information to access the mysql on your server