PDA

View Full Version : link to upload photos?

luker
June 9th, 2007, 04:12 PM
I have my users submit a form, then I want them to be able to upload there photos, so this (screenshot) page appears allowing them to upload their images (which points to /photopost/upload.php)
The next screen (photopost.php) is what the users see once they click on the link to upload their images. I do think my members might be confused by the navbar under the vbulletin stuff (green bar) and would be confused, is there a way to disable this for this page?
Thanks

Chuck S
June 11th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Not really a way to disable the display of the vb navbar unless maybe for the whole application. we pull this to display over our application and it is pulled on building of the header

luker
June 12th, 2007, 12:15 PM
ok, then is there a way to have the page jump down when it loads (by placing a target at the part where they upload a photo?
<div id="photoupload">, then linking to that part of the page <a href="/photopost/photoupload.php#photoupload">

Chuck S
June 12th, 2007, 03:11 PM
I think your questions are best suited being posted in the mod forums since they involve code modifications.

Your free to try and mod the scripts however you wish. Example removing $navbar from header-inc.php will remove the navbar from the header or easier yet commenting out the fetch_template line for navbar in that file.