PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with PhotoPost + Expression Engine experience?

sheepish
May 28th, 2007, 04:02 PM
I am using Expression Engine for my new forum/gallery/classifieds site, and my designer (bless her heart!) had to hack the EE photo gallery to allow for multiple user galleries.

I seriously want to just integrate PhotoPost with EE. She's not willing to take it on as she has no experience with PhotoPost.

I am wondering if it would be possible to integrate the two programs into one site, or if anyone has had experience using these two programs together.

Thanks in advance!

~sheepish

Chuck S
May 28th, 2007, 04:43 PM
I have never heard of expression engine personally

sheepish
May 28th, 2007, 05:07 PM
:) Expression Engine (http://expressionengine.com/) is a CMS. I think it used to go by the name of pMachine...

Chuck S
May 28th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Got ya never heard of it but I am sure there are plenty of CMS I have never heard of

sheepish
May 29th, 2007, 07:30 AM
Yeah Chuck, I got ya.... ya never heard of it, now please stop crapping in the thread so maybe someone else will take a look at it. Some folks here, seeing that you posted, might be under the impression that you had actually given me a helpful answer....

Strike two on PhotoPost... I left a phone message there on Friday morning and never got a call back.

Great service? I think not.....

~sheepish

Chuck S
May 29th, 2007, 08:51 AM
If you want a strictly company answer these are the integrations we support

http://www.photopost.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114560

No strikes against us here. We clearly list what we support and what we do not. If you left a message Friday you will most likely get a call back today sometime. It was a holiday weekend bu the way so we where closed Sat-Sun-Mon

sheepish
May 29th, 2007, 11:10 AM
I actually saw that post, but the date on it was 2 years ago. Thought you might have expanded since then. But thanks anyway.

Chuck S
May 29th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Not a problem as stated there are tons of programs out there. We integrate with the most popular ones. We track interest by people inquiring about integration with such programs. As stated we do not know of every program out there. If we get enough inquiries about such an integration from prospective customers we will create such an integration as time becomes available. Otherwise an integration like this would involve paying someone to create such an integration for you with our application should you want to use it.

sheepish
May 29th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Otherwise an integration like this would involve paying someone to create such an integration for you with our application should you want to use it.

Ok, there is a helpful answer, thank you!

Do you have a job board where I could find someone to do that? Or do I go through someone like yourself Chuck?

Thank you,
~sheepish

Chuck S
May 29th, 2007, 12:30 PM
We do not have a job board

You can email me at chuck@photopost.com and I can email you a quote but no guarantees on time as of yet as I am quite booked with other projects right now

sheepish
May 29th, 2007, 05:26 PM
My site is not up yet, but it is very close to being ready. I will email you with the web addy when it has launched. I'm familiar with the PhotoPost features from another site, and really hope I'll be able to use it for my site.

Thanks,
~sheepish

redbone
August 23rd, 2007, 01:06 PM
Did anyone ever find a way to integrate photopost or review post with Expression Engine?