PDA

View Full Version : Ability to add more verified users

TheHeartSmasher
May 16th, 2007, 05:52 AM
I have come across a problem with the way the system is setup.
I made sure the client email address was the same in the forums and in the members area. But when logging in as the client on the forums I am unable to make posts, see the other forums or hidden code.

I emailed support through the contact page but I have not received anything back (It's been a little over two days now). It would be a lot easier if the ability to add multiple members/email addresses under the client so that their support team/webmasters, etc. can use the product to the fullest without problems.

Right now I am having a large amount of mysql errors as vbgallery doesn't seem to install correctly. If I could get some support for this it would be great.
As we are currently only left with the vbgallery but unable to get everything working correctly starting with the installation.

We would love to start using this wonderful product as soon as possible

I am posting for a client that cannot post anywhere in the forums.

Chuck S
May 16th, 2007, 06:48 AM
I am not going to post your email address publically but I am sure you might want to read the announcement posted at the top of this forum again

http://www.photopost.com/forum/announcement.php?f=64

You say your doing the proper steps but I can assure you the email address you are using on your forum account is not assigned in any license in our system so you must use the proper email that is associated with a license in order to obtain support in the support forums

TheHeartSmasher
May 16th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Thank You Chuck S. the client never was having problems with the verification email.

Everything works great after I found the MySQL fix in the forums.

Now the only thing I would see as a problem is we have about three individuals that would be working on this? Are there any plans to enhance the options of the member system so multiple members can be added to the account for premium support (see the same things the main client can see) so in the case that the main client is busy with other things the other members can get what needs to be done without delay?

As logging in as the client when you have your own user account feels a little funny :D