View Full Version : Error when viewing posts at gallery
May 15th, 2007, 01:17 AM
I am unable to view any posts at the photo gallery. This is the error message I get:
<P>Jodie looks lovely <IMG alt=0 src="http://www.chatdaily.co.uk/images/smilies/yes.gif" border=0 smilieid="300"> </P>
Any help would be appreciated? :)
May 16th, 2007, 08:52 AM
The problem with viewing posts may be because the posts for a usergroup may be moderated and waiting for approval.
What version of the gallery do you have installed ?
- there may have been a fix on this issue depending on the upgrade.
- Check to see if your ADV_GALLERY_SHOWIMAGE template needs to be reverted. (if you have made edits in a previous version )
- when posting was this under an image as a post ?
- sending or receiving e-cards ?
- with in image description of image ?
- was this full responce , quick reply, or message edit that caused the problem ?
Please also look at your "Message Posting Interface Options" and tell me what controls are in use.
AdminCP => vBulletin Options => Message Posting Interface Options
- Quick Reply
- Full Editor
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.