PDA

View Full Version : New Here With Questions?

ZakRhino
May 11th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Hi there are a lot of answer to questions but I think I ask my own so that I can get answers that are more tailor to me then to them, so that I can choose what to buy and if they all work for me. So let get down to business!
1. What is the main different for PhotoPost & vBGallery? I'm not really understanding what the main different are and what each does other then render a gallery for your site.
2. Will both work or with or with out vBulltion and vBportal?
3. Also is either of them is there a way to add a flash viewer with in it? Let me explain more, when you blow up a image to the biggest it can be seen it can be still downloaded, I was thinking that if the images are ran via or through the flash viewer that the image is showing but people can right click and save it. I just wanted to help my customers that can show there art to the net with out people taking it. So is there a way to view image is a way so that it can be view through flash or another means to intergarde something so that it helps to stop people from taking images?

Zachariah
May 11th, 2007, 06:40 PM
1) http://www.photopost.com/compare.html

2) vBGallery - needs vBulletin to operate and does not have a problem with vBportal.

3) vBGallery - no, but a flash viewer is a good idea to expand on.

Chuck S
May 11th, 2007, 07:02 PM
2. Photopost can be installed as a standalone or with vbulletin and pulls over the vbportal sidebar automatically

2. Photopost has many inline players by default to show multimedia. If you have or know of an embedded flash player you can use its a relatively easy edit to one file to call a special template you can make based off the other embed multimedia templates. All the flash players I know of are not free so we cant include them