PDA

View Full Version : member galleries / albums confusion

flytier101
May 8th, 2007, 06:28 PM
I have the home page set to show just random images, no user galleries. Still testing this so I have one user besides myself. I created a bunch of personal albums to seperate out my photos. Here is what I dont understand and have been pulling my hair out about.

When you go to the "home page" the random images show. If I click on one of the random images, one that I have in a personal album I created, I get the following links above:
Home Member flytier101 album name
Now, I click on the Member link and these links now appear with my three albums underneath
Home Member Galleries flytier101

Then if I click on Member Galleries, to see the list of member galleries, my user does not show up, it only shows the other member. I had a third person earlier who we tried with and that person did not show either. Also, above that other user is Home Member Galleries and then there is a place to select member galleries by letter or number. I click "f" for flytier (my user) and I get none.

I am sure this is a simple setting but im not seeing it. At one point, both mine and the other user showed up but earlier today when we tried a third and they didnt show up, I deleted that user and all of a sudden my user didnt show up in members gallery.

Help if any one can.

Chuck S
May 8th, 2007, 09:12 PM
In Admin => Scan Database run the user last photo rebuild option

flytier101
May 8th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Perfect...Thanks Chuck.