PDA

View Full Version : Is Photopost the right choice according to the following ...

jou00jou
April 30th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Hello,
I am new to Photopost and would like to know if this web application right for me.
Here is what I would like to do with it:
Create a community with 4 types of users.

First type is a super administrator with all access. (super admin can delete edit block other adims)

Second type is an administrator that could create and manage users of third type. (administrator could create, delete, block users plus they could upload albums and assign which users could see it)

Third type is a moderator who could edit galleries assigned by their administrator including hide certain images and view comments added by the fourth type.

Fourth type is a regular user who only have access to pictures assigned by their admin and moderator.

I am sorry if I confused anybody and I hope this small diagram (http://aycu13.webshots.com/image/14652/2002765177558303538_rs.jpg)could help.
Thanks in advance

Chuck S
May 1st, 2007, 07:24 AM
Not really clear what your doing or attempting to do but Photopost is based on the same type of assigned usergroup permissions as vbulletin or any other type of product like this.

Permissions are inherited from a usergroup a user would belong to. Therefore whether a user could upload post comments on a photo edit their photo comment or view a category etc would depend on how you setup the usergroup permissions.

Eagle Eyes
May 1st, 2007, 02:07 PM
Its a good choice. :)