PDA

View Full Version : Brand free

Gacey
April 12th, 2007, 04:52 PM
If I purchase the regular Classifieds without the branding free option but I decide later to add the branding free option, can this be done?

Also*
Can I add a forums like vBulletin later after I install the classifieds and will the members integrate with it?

Chuck S
April 12th, 2007, 06:01 PM
1. yes you can purchase the brand free later

2. Not without reinstalling your classifieds to integrate with the vb users and then of course your classifieds users do not exist in vb

Gacey
April 12th, 2007, 06:54 PM
1. Great

2. Gotcha. Can you please give me a list or direct me to a list of all the forums that integrate well with the Classifieds?

Also do you happen to know what forums the ViperAlley site uses?

Chuck S
April 12th, 2007, 08:38 PM
vbulletin is the most common and what viperalley uses

A list of forums we integrate is stickied right in the before you buy forum

pepito69
April 14th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Sorry, im not able to use the suport foru.
i have installed photopost but when try to login i get:

Warning: main(./global.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/web/public_html/photopost/header-inc.php on line 65

Warning: main(./global.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/web/public_html/photopost/header-inc.php on line 65

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/web/public_html/photopost/header-inc.php on line 65