PDA

View Full Version : Fetching for index

Gacey
April 8th, 2007, 12:23 PM
I would like to set up an index for my site utilizing PhotoPost Classifieds and I have a few questions. Here is one...

I am familiar with phpFetchAll for regular PHPBB boards and sites. I would like to be able to use something like phpFetchAll in conjunction with the Classifieds. It would be nice to be able to pull some information from not only adds, but from the members area as well. Is it possible?
e.g. Such as a block that would show the signed in Member things from his/her account that the PhotoPost Classifieds offers. I am not sure what all a member can have because I have not used the system yet, but I am sure you know what I mean... Like how Ebay has it set up to where it shows that you have messages, and your feedback and a link to update your account all in one block... stuff like that.

Chuck S
April 8th, 2007, 04:42 PM
This is something you would have to create for that application. I have never heard of or used that application so I can not offer an advise other than to search that apps code mod forums to see if they can tell you how to define those types of blocks. You would then have to familiarize yourself with the classifieds code to see what you need to do to show the kinds of stuff you want and include it in those custom blocks