PDA

View Full Version : Write in the forum

Ricsca
March 29th, 2007, 04:51 AM
I gained photopost Pro yesterday.
I have recorded to the forum but I do not succeed to write...
Why?

Bye

Chuck S
March 29th, 2007, 07:49 AM
At the top of every single forum please read the announcement about becoming a verified customer

user
April 1st, 2007, 04:37 AM
This means, that there is no chance to discuss some Problems without the Number ?
No help - no reported user problems to help the developers seeing which misunderstandings appear by beginners - a lag in feedback results.
I have a prob myself on using the bulletin board 3.6 (sorting-filters doesn't work) - the admin says: no motivation and time, the prog sucks and he's looking for alternatives - I want to help him (and myself, too ;) ) -I invest some time and arriveing here, but i must see: its forbidden - fear to lose money caused by illegal copies - can't write.
All people, which just want to help (not profit/money-motivated) registered Custumers by this forum are sayed:
Go away.
:)
Your choice.

Sad
me

Chuck S
April 1st, 2007, 11:02 AM
Have you read the thread that says to read the announcement I am talking about here.

We provide support to verified customers only since our site is open to the general public. We are not going to provide support to people that may obtain code through illegal means. Hense to post in a support forum you must be verified customer meaning you purchased the software from us. This is not a hard process at all. You need to enter the email on your forum account to match that of your license. It is a very standard practice in the software industry. Before you can obtain support from a support company like Microsoft or Symantec etc do you not have to give them your product serial number of course you do. They need to verify your a valid license holder and able to obtain support.

Here is a specific link if you have trouble seeing the announcement at the top of every one of our forums here

http://www.photopost.com/forum/announcement.php?f=67