PDA

View Full Version : i did Purchase photpost installition service last friday i still waiting for email

serdar123
March 19th, 2007, 09:23 AM
i did Purchase photpost installition service last friday i still waiting for email from photopost and i sent a email to sales@photopost.com no one send email back to me. any one have idea what i need to do now?
thanx

Chuck S
March 19th, 2007, 09:59 AM
You would need to email sales there is nothing I can help you with on the support forum. I can tell you that there are no emails to our company from you do we never got anything from you.

I can tell you this that once you purchase an install customer service sends you an install agreement and you must sign and send this back otherwise there is nothing to process until we have that document of authorization in hand.

serdar123
March 19th, 2007, 05:00 PM
my email is sunsethomes@hotmail.co.uk i did use this email when i buy photopost pro and installion service and no one send me email for installation service. y u not believe me. if u still not believe me i will write my password at here as well so every one see!!!

Chuck S
March 19th, 2007, 05:34 PM
There again are no emails to us from you. You may email custserv@photopost.com on any customer service issues and your install. There is nothing a support agent can assist you with regarding order issues.