PDA

View Full Version : error finding vb3.php

earthtiger
March 13th, 2007, 04:38 AM
Hi
After a lot of trying I manged to get my photpost up and running, I can upload images and even access the admin section.

However I am getting this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_bbcode() in /homepages/6/********/*****/****/forums/*******/forums/vb3.php on line 598

Plus the intergration to the forum does not show.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question please move to the right area if its not.

Looking forward to a bit of help.

Regards
Mark

Chuck S
March 13th, 2007, 06:33 AM
A link to your install would help here and a more descriptive meaning of the integration to the forum does not work.

Your vb3.php file is found just fine. The only error your posting here is trying to parse bbcode in your vb 3.0 integrated photopost and we need a link to see your site

earthtiger
March 13th, 2007, 07:00 AM
Sorry
Here is the link to the forum and gallery

http://thebts.co.uk/forums/index.php

http://thebts.co.uk/forums/gallery/

Everything seems fine, ie cookies, styles etc... just not getting the photopost header showing in the forum and the error as shown above.

Let me know, if you need more info..

Regards
Mark
P.S Thank you for a quick response

Chuck S
March 13th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Your site looks absolutely fine to me style wise header etc so integration is working.

I wonder though why you get that error viewing a photo. You can email us the admin login to look at how you have things set. There is no way we call parse_bbcode if your integrated with vb 3.5 or 3.6 only vb 3.0

I do not know what you mean by Photopost header does not show on your forum as it should not so maybe a misunderstanding on something or misexplanation of what you mean. If you want a gallery link on your forum just edit your forum navbar template and you can add the html to do something like that

earthtiger
March 13th, 2007, 07:32 AM
Your site looks absolutely fine to me style wise header etc so integration is working.

I wonder though why you get that error viewing a photo. You can email us the admin login to look at how you have things set. There is no way we call parse_bbcode if your integrated with vb 3.5 or 3.6 only vb 3.0

I do not know what you mean by Photopost header does not show on your forum as it should not so maybe a misunderstanding on something or misexplanation of what you mean. If you want a gallery link on your forum just edit your forum navbar template and you can add the html to do something like that

Hi
Like I said everything looks great, style wise.

I will set you up an admin log in a moment, user Chuck S password by PM ok
Sorry I meant the images at the top of the forum, am I missing something is this a forum hack? I thought when you intergated this thumbnail images thing appeared on the forum... as it does on your site.

Pm ing you now. opps just noticed you don't allow PM's I will email it,

Cheers
Mark

earthtiger
March 13th, 2007, 07:35 AM
sorry I cannot find you email...?
Regards
Mark

Chuck S
March 13th, 2007, 08:14 AM
support@photopost.com is where you can email sensitive info

earthtiger
March 13th, 2007, 08:23 AM
support@photopost.com is where you can email sensitive info

Chuck S
I have emailed you... thanx!
Mark

Chuck S
March 13th, 2007, 12:03 PM
It seems to me you have modified some files especially header-inc.php

If this was an upgrade you did I would suggest you download the unaltered zipfile in the members area and reupload all files except the config files and you should be fine

earthtiger
March 13th, 2007, 12:53 PM
HI
Uploaded the file from my home pc and it all seems to work fine, however one more thing, how do I get the images to appear on my forum, on the top like in the demos, which also seem to have a link in the drop down menus

:-)
Mark

P.S Many thanks for the help!

Chuck S
March 13th, 2007, 04:57 PM
this should help you

http://www.photopost.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122207

earthtiger
March 14th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Chuck
A big thank you for all you help, I have managed to get pretty much every thing working and looking good.

There is only one or two things still bugging me. Every forum / galllery I look at seem to have the recent post icons etc in both see attached images.

My forum I have icons my gallery I don't. Now i have search this forum and come accross a few explinations I have updated my images in VB to full URL's but still nothing.

Second question - headertags.htm what is this and how do I link to it?

Sorry if this is a old question but again searching the forum I could not find any real explanation. Perhaps I am not using the correct search phrase.

If you can help on these two issues I promise not to bug you again.

Regards
Mark

Chuck S
March 14th, 2007, 06:56 PM
My forum I have icons my gallery I don't. Now i have search this forum and come accross a few explinations I have updated my images in VB to full URL's but still nothing.

Our gallery does not use those icons thats why those are your forum icons.

Second question - headertags.htm what is this and how do I link to it?

if your using the vb3 enhanced integration your using vb's header system not photopost's so headtags is nothing you need to worry about. Although simply put when using the photopost header system you you link a server path there to an html file you load which has head tags. things like link or meta tags that load between the head portion of a page

earthtiger
March 15th, 2007, 02:59 AM
thanks