PDA

View Full Version : Showing Recent Additions on another page on website (RSS feed)

ChadsMach1
March 11th, 2007, 01:24 PM
I noticed in the comprehensive list of features the ability to do RSS. One criteria for a classifieds script for me was to display the most recent additions on my main index page. Does the script come with the ability to do RSS right out of the box, or does it just have the ability to support it as a customer performed modification? Also, if the script is 3rd party, can you point me in the right direction? PhotoPost is looking more and more like what I want, but I need to make sure it supports the options I need before I purchase. Any help is appreciated! :)

Chuck S
March 11th, 2007, 05:05 PM
You can pull RSS feeds and yes its a 3rd party script located in our mod forums. You will not be able to see or grab the mod till your a customer though

SaN-DeeP
March 12th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Hey Chuck, do you have a live example of some site using rss feed to display images on other pages ?

Thanks.

Chuck S
March 12th, 2007, 06:28 PM
sorry I have no idea what modifications people run on their sites specifically only that there is an RSS script posted in the mod corner