PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know

KlausM
February 13th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Does anyone know whatīs the name of the variable that keeps the members date registered?

Itīs not: "joindate" and itīs not "regdate" so fare I know.

I wanīt to add the members registration date listed side by side with all the other things you see, when you are in the adminpanel and then got to "edit users"

When I put "joindate" in there i just get a lot of different numbers not the date.

Can anyone help?

Sorry about my bad english, I hope you understand anyway.

Regards
Klaus

Chuck S
February 13th, 2007, 06:15 PM
It is indeed $joindate you simply need to add a row like so in adm-users.php

<table border=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" class=\"{$Style['tableborders']}\"><tr><td>
<table border=\"0\" cellpadding=\"5\" cellspacing=\"1\"><tr>
<th class=\"{$Style['menubar']}\"><span class=\"{$Style['medium']}\">Username</th>
<th class=\"{$Style['menubar']}\"><span class=\"{$Style['medium']}\">Actions</th>
<th class=\"{$Style['menubar']}\"><span class=\"{$Style['medium']}\">Email</th>
<th class=\"{$Style['menubar']}\"><span class=\"{$Style['medium']}\">Posts</th>
<th class=\"{$Style['menubar']}\"><span class=\"{$Style['medium']}\">Views</th>
<th class=\"{$Style['menubar']}\"><span class=\"{$Style['medium']}\">Registered</th>
</tr>";

$fusers = ppmysql_query("SELECT userid,username,joindate,posts,email,views FROM {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}users $srch ORDER BY username LIMIT $startnumb,$perpage",$link);
$posts = mysql_num_rows($fusers);

while ( list( $euserid,$eusername,$joindate,$posts,$email,$views ) = mysql_fetch_row($fusers) )
{
$ppdate = formatppdate( $joindate );

$output .= "<tr>
<td class=\"{$Style['tddetails']}\">$eusername</span></td>
<td class=\"{$Style['tddetails']}\"><div align=\"center\">[ <a
href=\"{$Globals['maindir']}/adm-users.php?ppaction=edituser&amp;uid=$euserid\">Edit User</a> ] [ <a
href=\"{$Globals['maindir']}/adm-users.php?ppaction=deluser&amp;uid=$euserid&inusername=$eusername\">Delete User</a> ] [ <a
target=\"_blank\"
href=\"{$Globals['maindir']}/member.php?ppaction=rpwd&amp;uid=$euserid&verifykey=$joindate&adminreset=1\">Reset Password</a> ]</span></td>
<td class=\"{$Style['tddetails']}\">$email</span></td>
<td class=\"{$Style['tddetails']}\"><div align=\"center\">$posts</div></span></td>
<td class=\"{$Style['tddetails']}\"><div align=\"center\">$views</div></span></td>
<td class=\"{$Style['tddetails']}\"><div align=\"center\">$ppdate</div></span></td>
</tr>";
}

KlausM
February 13th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Ok thanks Chuck now it´s working that great :)

It seems like I got it right in the first place but I was missing the "Format"

KlausM
February 23rd, 2007, 09:27 PM
Can I do the same with the last time the member visit the site?

I wan´t to know when the members was logged in last time. Are there a variable for that?

Are "variable" the right name? or whar do you call it?

Chuck S
February 23rd, 2007, 09:29 PM
No there is not a variable readily available without you coding something up for that

KlausM
February 23rd, 2007, 10:09 PM
Ok thanks Chuck