PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know

KlausM
February 13th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Does anyone know what?s the name of the variable that keeps the members date registered?

It?s not: "joindate" and it?s not "regdate" so fare I know.

I wan?t to add the members registration date listed side by side with all the other things you see, when you are in the adminpanel and then got to "edit users"

When I put "joindate" in there i just get a lot of different numbers not the date.

Can anyone help?

Sorry about my bad english, I hope you understand anyway.

Regards
Klaus

Chuck S
February 13th, 2007, 05:15 PM
It is indeed $joindate you simply need to add a row like so in adm-users.php

<table border=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" class=\"{$Style['tableborders']}\"><tr><td>
<table border=\"0\" cellpadding=\"5\" cellspacing=\"1\"><tr>
<th class=\"{$Style['menubar']}\"><span class=\"{$Style['medium']}\">Username</th>
<th class=\"{$Style['menubar']}\"><span class=\"{$Style['medium']}\">Actions</th>
<th class=\"{$Style['menubar']}\"><span class=\"{$Style['medium']}\">Email</th>
<th class=\"{$Style['menubar']}\"><span class=\"{$Style['medium']}\">Posts</th>
<th class=\"{$Style['menubar']}\"><span class=\"{$Style['medium']}\">Views</th>
<th class=\"{$Style['menubar']}\"><span class=\"{$Style['medium']}\">Registered</th>
</tr>";

$fusers = ppmysql_query("SELECT userid,username,joindate,posts,email,views FROM {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}users $srch ORDER BY username LIMIT $startnumb,$perpage",$link);
$posts = mysql_num_rows($fusers);

while ( list( $euserid,$eusername,$joindate,$posts,$email,$views ) = mysql_fetch_row($fusers) )
{
$ppdate = formatppdate( $joindate );

$output .= "<tr>
<td class=\"{$Style['tddetails']}\">$eusername</span></td>
<td class=\"{$Style['tddetails']}\"><div align=\"center\">[ <a
href=\"{$Globals['maindir']}/adm-users.php?ppaction=edituser&amp;uid=$euserid\">Edit User</a> ] [ <a
href=\"{$Globals['maindir']}/adm-users.php?ppaction=deluser&amp;uid=$euserid&inusername=$eusername\">Delete User</a> ] [ <a
target=\"_blank\"
href=\"{$Globals['maindir']}/member.php?ppaction=rpwd&amp;uid=$euserid&verifykey=$joindate&adminreset=1\">Reset Password</a> ]</span></td>
<td class=\"{$Style['tddetails']}\">$email</span></td>
<td class=\"{$Style['tddetails']}\"><div align=\"center\">$posts</div></span></td>
<td class=\"{$Style['tddetails']}\"><div align=\"center\">$views</div></span></td>
<td class=\"{$Style['tddetails']}\"><div align=\"center\">$ppdate</div></span></td>
</tr>";
}

KlausM
February 13th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Ok thanks Chuck now it´s working that great :)

It seems like I got it right in the first place but I was missing the "Format"

KlausM
February 23rd, 2007, 08:27 PM
Can I do the same with the last time the member visit the site?

I wan´t to know when the members was logged in last time. Are there a variable for that?

Are "variable" the right name? or whar do you call it?

Chuck S
February 23rd, 2007, 08:29 PM
No there is not a variable readily available without you coding something up for that

KlausM
February 23rd, 2007, 09:09 PM
Ok thanks Chuck