PDA

View Full Version : playlist format not recognized

b6gm6n
February 5th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Hi..

I wondered if any of you had an answer to this... if you use PP and also choose to embed video, works on windows, but not on macs it seems... "playlist format not recognized" is the error... i've checked the web and set my relevant quicktime settings to play such formats... this happens in firefox and safari...

I might install a codec pack later on my mac to see if anything there might help... if you click the download link under a video presentation in photopost it opens a new browser window and plays...using quicktime... which i would have expected... but not on the showphoto page...

anyways, it seems it's a quicktime issue or a plugin issue... not PP's fault... but if anyone has an answer... im all ears :)

-b6

Chuck S
February 5th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Is this just a mac browser or max server?

I dont beleive there should be different embed statements for browsers but might be worth a search

b6gm6n
February 6th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Yeah just firefox on a mac... OSX, safari shows the same... dunno why... i may have to re-install QT... but i doubt it

Chuck S
February 6th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Do you have an issue viewing the site from someone else's computer?

I am assuming your answer above means your only having the issue on a mac not a windows computer so is it just your computer or all mac's