PDA

View Full Version : A pre-sale question

abysmarut
January 29th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Is there any way for Photopost Pro to limit the number of times users can click on certain images. I'm just concerned about bandwidth usage especially for larger images. (If some malicious users just keep clicking on certain images, or use a macro to automatically click on certain images repeatedly, then we could have a real problem.) Thanks for your reply.

Chuck S
January 29th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Hello

Nope there is nothing without our program to prevent clicking to see an image. You can block unregistered users from viewing though and even entire registered usergroups from seeing certain cats

You can also control the size of Photos uploaded to prevent large images on your server.

abysmarut
January 30th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Thanks for your prompt response. Do you guys have any plans to implement this kind of feature in the next release or so? In fact, that's about the only issue that holds me back from buying such a feature-rich product.

Chuck S
January 30th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Honestly I can not say what features will or will not be implemented in the next release. 5.62 was released not too long ago so we are not on an active or near an active beta period at this point.