PDA

View Full Version : Photo or Images Contest

juanchi
January 24th, 2007, 08:08 AM
I understand that you can create contests in PhotoPost Pro but where can I find a demo of this feature implemented to see if this is what I want to do, right now I'm the owner of a vbgallery license but I'm considering buying PhotoPost Pro just to be able to run contests.

I'm running a logo design contest and I will like my users to vote for the design they like the most, can this be done with photopost pro?

Chuck S
January 24th, 2007, 08:16 AM
You can as an admin setup a contest and registered users can vote for the image they like most. Admins control when it starts and ends and users can only vote for one image although they can remove there prior vote and revote if another better image comes along

I can not say where you can view one since you need to be an admin to view most of the start stop features etc.

juanchi
January 24th, 2007, 10:58 AM
You can as an admin setup a contest and registered users can vote for the image they like most. Admins control when it starts and ends and users can only vote for one image although they can remove there prior vote and revote if another better image comes along

I can not say where you can view one since you need to be an admin to view most of the start stop features etc.

Well, I will like to see just a contest running.

I have another question, I'm planning to use photopost pro with vbulletin, unregister users can vote? I will like to allow unregisters users to vote if posible.

Chuck S
January 24th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Unregistered users can not vote. They have to be registered with a userid to be allowed to vote.