PDA

View Full Version : Verified Member

Pick007
January 22nd, 2007, 05:27 PM
I register during the weekend using my purchase email, still not a verified member?? I am pleased with the script so far just need to do some reverse engineer and fix installation default path using phpmyadmin, nothumb.gif fix waiting for cache to kick in, cron.php path fix and upload resize fix base on max paraemters but not original photo. :confused:

Chuck S
January 22nd, 2007, 06:35 PM
http://www.photopost.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1156889&postcount=2

This link explains how to become a verified process. This is automated and done by you.

Pick007
January 22nd, 2007, 09:09 PM
My script is working fine i fixed them bugs all by myself since I was unable to access the Verified Customer section.

I have been a member almost 3 days, looks like your cron.php is not working. I am still not a Verified Customer. Yes I did use by purchase mail account.:confused:

Chuck S
January 23rd, 2007, 07:54 AM
Did you confirm you email change with the verification email that is sent when you change your email?

By the way none of the things I see you note above are bugs in our script.

Chuck S
January 23rd, 2007, 07:58 AM
PS!

You will never become verified that I see. You have not followed the verification thread I linked you to. There is no license holder in our records with the email you have used. I suggest if you wish to become verified closely read the announcement I linked. It states you must use the same email for your forum account as what was used to purchase the license therefore only the license holder can every be a verified customer and have access to support and other areas of this site.

Pick007
January 23rd, 2007, 09:02 PM
It is not a bug, just a settings problem, and features mod hack. The script works fine I am please with it.