PDA

View Full Version : Chuck, You Rock! Excellent Support from Photopost

pengrus
January 14th, 2007, 02:26 AM
I would like to express my appreciation for the great support that Chuck provided us.

We engaged Chuck for a photopost mod for our site. He has gone above and beyond expectation, helping us turn around the project only one day after our request, and worked diligently with me on a Saturday, before his vacation.

I didn't want to bother him so late, but he even replied to my message after midnight.

We are very impressed by the level of professionalism and first class communication and support from him, and we are very grateful for what he has done for us.

If anyone needs some custom work done, don't hesitate to contact them through this page:

http://www.photopost.com/ppost_contact.pl

Thank you, Chuck!

Chuck S
January 14th, 2007, 03:32 AM
Thanks for the note of appreciation it is most welcome.

b6gm6n
January 15th, 2007, 11:07 AM
i second that...!

-b6

JakeC
January 20th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Yep, even though I didn't understand everything he was telling me on how to upgrade my site, after going back and looking it over, the answers were all there. Thanks Chuck!

Michael P
January 20th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Hey, how about some props for the guy who pitches in when Chuck is off lounging on some beach in the Carribean! sniffle sniffle

fullrev
January 20th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Hey, how about some props for the guy who pitches in when Chuck is off lounging on some beach in the Carribean! sniffle sniffle

hahah good stuff

Chuck S
January 22nd, 2007, 12:09 PM

LOL yes I am just back from the Carribean beaches and it was wonderful to get away. Thanks again and looks like Michael took great care of things when I was away.