PDA

View Full Version : Purchased and twiddling thumbs .. :D

Wyrd
December 23rd, 2006, 09:00 PM
I have to admit I'm a bit surprised that everything has to be manually run to download your purchase. I lined up a person to help me out with upgrades, went to download the updated version of Vbgallery because my subscription expired about two months back, and I said 'eff it' and bought Photopost cause it looked like it could do the job and I wanted to put my help to work.

Now I'm waiting for the purchase to be pushed through and to get the info and its December 23rd, my help has taken off as we figured it would be a quick download and get to work, and I'm wondering when this will go through so I can try and get this all taken care of before the Holidays.

(sigh)

Merry Christmas.

-
Nathan

smokn28
December 23rd, 2006, 09:10 PM
Yes...it is a bit of a bummer I must say as well. With my most recent renewal of support and downloads for my Classifieds....I wanted to get the new version up and running as I was having some issues with my previous version. It took a few hours and I was losing patience.

Wish it could be automated myself.

Michael P
December 23rd, 2006, 09:33 PM
Unfortunately our bank requires manual verification of all transactions and so those are processed by our staff. As you know, it is the holiday weekend; so I cannot tell you when it would be completed.

smokn28
December 23rd, 2006, 10:13 PM
Michael....a suggestion to you for those of us holding multiple licenses of the products offered by PhotoPost.... How about some sort of incentive for owners of multiple licenses during our renewals? I know it would be a nice incentive for atleast myself to keep coming back and keeping my support and downloads updated.

Thanks

Wyrd
December 24th, 2006, 01:27 AM
Okay, so that seriously sucks. Basically I'm SOL until next Tuesday?