PDA

View Full Version : vB3.6.1 Intergreation Installation Issue

Lisa Scerina
December 2nd, 2006, 07:55 PM
I just did a fresh new installation of PHP Photo Post Pro and I keep gettin this error when I try to login (btw this is an vb3 intergration installation for vb3 version 3.6.1):

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/uglyb3/public_html/galleries/header-inc.php on line 60

Warning: main(./global.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/uglyb3/public_html/galleries/header-inc.php on line 61

Warning: main(./global.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/uglyb3/public_html/galleries/header-inc.php on line 61

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/uglyb3/public_html/galleries/header-inc.php on line 61

This also shows on the index.php page as well

Can someone plz help me out??? huge thanx in advance...I would of posted this in the appropiate forums but am locked out...

Lisa Scerina
December 2nd, 2006, 08:31 PM
I fixed this problem but now I can't login cuz it tells me to reregister when I already registered on my vbulletin forum...

wz the deal on this????

Chuck S
December 3rd, 2006, 12:54 AM
Please post a url to your install and a regular test user account

Lisa Scerina
December 3rd, 2006, 01:24 AM
another member helped me out but now i have this one little problem associating with the admin-misc.php file which keeps givin me a forbidden error message everytime I try to access the followin sections: Administration>>Edit Usergroups, Databases>>Scan Database, Image Protection >>> Options

The member that helped me out told me it could be a server issue which I have to contact my host about but I just want a second opinion here from someone who works on Photopost.

The link to my installation is:
http://www.uglybettycentral.net/galleries
I have no test account so you would have to create one.

Is there a way which this can be fixed without me havin to contact my host??? Cuz I got it to work before when it was a stand alone but this time I have it intergrated with my vBulletin (version 3.6.1)...when I installed it before as a stand alone it worked perfectly...

Tis just that one little "FORBIDDEN MESSAGE" when I try to access those areas and I manage to figure out that it has something to do with the admin-misc.php file

Also this is an older version of PHP Photo Post Pro and at the current moment I cannot afford to update or renew my license to update it. But I do remember this version is a stable version with no bugs cuz when I first used it...it worked good.

Thanx for all ya help and support.

Chuck S
December 3rd, 2006, 10:26 AM
I think it has to do with your server as well as I beleive I have seen this reported once or so before and the webhost was always able to fix the issue on the server although when I have asked the prior customer what the issue was no one ever responded.

Lisa Scerina
December 3rd, 2006, 12:21 PM
okaies thanx

Lisa Scerina
December 3rd, 2006, 11:24 PM
I contacted my host and we got the issue fix but when I upload images I get this error message:

Warning: getimagesize(/home/uglyb3/public_html/galleries/images/watermark.gif) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/uglyb3/public_html/galleries/image-inc.php on line 138

Warning: imagecreatefrompng(/home/uglyb3/public_html/galleries/images/watermark.gif) [function.imagecreatefrompng]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/uglyb3/public_html/galleries/image-inc.php on line 190

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/uglyb3/public_html/galleries/image-inc.php on line 191

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/uglyb3/public_html/galleries/image-inc.php on line 192

Warning: imagecopy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/uglyb3/public_html/galleries/image-inc.php on line 194

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/uglyb3/public_html/galleries/image-inc.php on line 198

Can someone plz help me out? thanx!

Chuck S
December 4th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Make sure your watermark exists where your noting it is and that it is set to 777 permissions