PDA

View Full Version : vB profile integration

dinz
December 1st, 2006, 05:01 AM
Hello,

I know that this topic has come up before, but I am not familiar with PhotoPostPro or vbGallery and would like to find out which product suits my needs better.

I am looking for two things: A gallery interated in vB (I guess both products do a decent job there). But also: Allowing users to add multiple images to their vB profile page. Like a mini-gallery of the respective user. The images in this mini-profile-gallery should have rating and comments options. Think MySpace. I also want to make sure that there is only ONE user profile, not two. So the gallery product should be integrated in vB and use vB's user profiles (possibly adding some bells and whistles).

Which of the two products can accomplish this (if any)? With or without hacks/mods?

Thanks very much!
Dinz

Chuck S
December 1st, 2006, 07:22 AM
Both applications have profile page hacks in the mod corner for users to use

dinz
December 1st, 2006, 07:56 AM
Thanks. Since I can't access the mods forums before buying one of your applications, and I would like to find out more about these mods BEFORE deciding which one to purchase... can you give me some more information about what these mods do? Maybe copying the descriptions from the mod threads and PMing them to me or posting them here?
Or could you temporarily grant access to the mods forums so that I can look around? Thanks.